Your shopping cart is empty!
Specifications: TIMEX TW2T72100
* Shape: Round
* Dial window material type: Mineral
* Display Type: Analog
* Clasp: Buckle
* Case material: Brass
* Case diameter: 32 millimeters
* Case Thickness: 8.5 millimeters
* Band Material: Leather
* Band length: Womens Standard
* Band width: 15.5 millimeters
* Band Color: Black
* Dial color: White
* Bezel material: Brass
Bidirectional: A bezel that rotates both clockwise and counterclockwise. It may have printed or engraved markers, numbers, or directional markers.
Interchangable: A bezel that can be removed and replaced by another bezel. In most cases, a watch with an interchangeable bezel comes as a set.
Slide-Rule: A rotating bezel that is printed or engraved with a logarithmic scale, metric scale, or other scales. It is used with fixed mathematical rules, allowing the wearer to perform directional/navigational or mathematical calculations.
Stationary: A bezel that does not rotate.
Tachymeter (or Tachometer): A bezel that allows the wearer to calculate speed based on travel time over a fixed distance traveled. For this reason, most tachymeter bezels will have markings or scales printed or engraved on the surface.
Unidirectional: A bezel that rotates one way. Most unidirectional bezels rotate counterclockwise. In many dive watches, it is used to measure elapsed time spent underwater.
* Movement: Quartz
* Water resistant depth: 100 Feet
Package comes with:
* 1 x TIMEX original watch ( 100% Authentic )* 1 x TIMEX original case box
* 1 x TIMEX warranty card ( comes with 1-year international warranty )